Baratza Vario-W Weight Based Grinder Online
Those that want the most consistent results in their Baratza Vario-W Weight Based Grinder their coffee doses. Until now, one has needed a scale to partner with their grinder to pull this off. Baratza Vario W Plus Coffee Grinder has answered the challenge and rocked the coffee world with its newest grinding innovation: a weight-based grinding system. Along with a self-contained system, the Esatto, which can be paired with an existing Baratza model, Baratza Vario-W Grind by Weight Flat Burr Coffee has incorporated the weight-based dosing system into their flagship coffee/espresso grinder, the Baratza Vario. This new weight-based Vario is known as the Baratza Vario-W Grinder. This new version has the same features as the Baratza Vario-W Grinder but incorporates weight-based grinding technology.
- 54mm ceramic flat burrs manufactured by Mahlkonig, designed to last twice as long as steel burrs.
- 230 repeatable grind settings.
- Unique “dual cam” grind adjustment features two distinct adjustment levers.
- Baratza Vario-W Grinder uses real-time weight-based grinding with a built-in electronic scale. Set the weight you want, and the Vario-W grinds the coffee to within /- 0.2 g while grinding and stops automatically.
- Three programmable dosage buttons allow you to set the dosage for three different brew sizes or methods.
- The Vario grinds approximately 1.5 grams/second at Espresso and 2.5 grams/second at Press.
- Digital LCD tracks the weight dosage to the tenth of a gram.
- The new 986 model comes packaged with a shut-off hopper, making switching to a new bag of beans easier than ever.