Buy Baratza Forté BG Coffee Grinder Online
The Baratza Forté BG Coffee Grinder is designed with coarse brewing methods in mind. It features stainless steel housing, 260-step adjustable setting sliders, commercial components, and touchscreen operation. Programmable weight or time dosing presets for automatic grinding make the Forté BG a must-have
The Forté-BG (Beer Grinder) has a 54mm steel flat grind that produces a precise medium to coarse grind, providing exceptional cup quality for brew methods from French press to drip. Steel burrs are specifically designed to reduce fines and enhance flavor in the cup.
The Baratza Forte BG Brew Grinder features a beautiful and intuitive mirror touchscreen and solid micro/macro adjustment and is constructed entirely of metal, giving it remarkable weight. A unique feature of this machine is the power to transform a dose from weight to time. You can grind by weight, toggle with a click to see the exact time it took, and then save the resultant weight as a timed measurement.
The removable hopper includes an innovative bean lock feature that makes changing beans easy, hassle-free, and with little waste. The hopper holds approximately 10 ounces (300 g) of coffee, but a hopper extension can add 9 ounces (250 g) of capacity.
What is a Baratza Forte grinder?
The Baratza Forte BG Grinder is small but mighty, with a grinding capacity of up to 5 lbs daily. It has a sleek polished metal body, and 54mm flat steel wheels provide multi-purpose grinding. Whether you’re looking for a single origin or decaf espresso grind, the BG is a great choice. Why do we love it? It grinds a quiet, much finer, and cleaner coffee.
What is a Forte coffee grinder?
The Forté has 54mm steel or ceramic wheels, offering viable solutions for brewed coffee and espresso grinding. Coffee shops needing a small grinder for decaf, single-origin espresso, brew bar, or a backer should end their search here. Preparation at home? One of these Fortés is the one for you.
- 54mm flat steel burs
- Steel burs are designed to produce a more even particle distribution and fewer fines.
- Ideal for pour-over, batch, or home brewers.
- Built-in electronic scale for accurate grind weights
- Weighs within +/- 0.2g while grinding
- LCD touchscreen user interface
- Three programmable buttons
- Ten macro/26 micro grind settings for 260 adjustment steps for all brewing styles
- Removable lockable bean hopper for easy bean changes
- Powerful high-torque DC motor
- Includes a gauging tool and a zinc burr removal tool for easy cleaning
- Designed by Baratza in Seattle
- Baratza Warranty: 1 year or 50 hours of incremental engine run time, whichever comes first
- Height: 14.1″
- Width: 5.1″
- Depth: 7″
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 240W
- Burr Speed: 1950 RPM
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 10 oz
- Coffee grounds container capacity: 6 oz
- Grinding speed: 1.2 – 2.4 g/sec.
- Grinding range: 230 to 1150 microns
- Contact email@example.com for bulk orders and get 50% off and free shipping.